In addition agen taruhan, AS Roma also successfully won two Coppa Italia trophy under coach Luciano Spalletti. Top scorer in the history for the club, Francesco Totti, is a figure of the current generation so we can directly witness the spectacular performance. Totti would still be remembered long after he retired and left AS Roma.
Facts about the AS Roma :
- Established: 1927
- Headquarters Stadium: Stadio Olimpico, Rome (capacity 72 698 people)
- Nickname: Giallorossi (Yellow and Red), La Maggica (The Magic One), i Lupi (Wolves)
- The color of the costume: yellow and red
- Scorer of all time: Francesco Totti
- Winner of the First Division / Serie A: 3 times in the year 1941-42, 1982-83; 2000-01
- Champion Italian Cup / Coppa Italia: 9 times in 1963-1964, 1968-1969, 1979-1980, 1980-1981, 1983-1984, 1985-1986, 1990-1991, 2006-07; 2007-08
- Winner of the European Cup / Champions League: never before
- Winner of the Cup Winners: never before
- Winner of the Fairs Cup / UEFA Cup / Europa League: 1 times in the year 1960-1961
Complete History Of AS Roma Football Club
AS Roma was founded in 1927 and originated from agen judi the merger of three clubs in an attempt to form a club that is able to rival clubs more dominant northern Italy. After finishing as runner-up twice in the 1930s, Roma won the first Scudetto in 1942.
AS Roma have experienced relegation in 1951, but can be re-promoted to Serie A when under manager Giuseppe Viani. A decade after being relegated, Roma won the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup by beating Birmingham City 4-2 in the final. The club then won their first Coppa Italia three years later by beating Torino 1-0 in the final.
While reaching some trophies, AS Roma are not able to perform consistently in Serie A until the 1980-81 season when boya poker finished as runners-up behind Juventus. Only two years later, the club won the Serie A league title in one of the most successful era in the history of AS Roma. Runner-up spot in the league and Coppa Italia champions they can also get in the 1983-84 season boya poker.
Turn of the millennium marks a massive investment by the President of AS Roma, Franco Sensi, who added a series of stars such as Gabriel Batistuta, Vincenzo Montella, Walter Samuel and Emerson and strengthen the existing team members such as Cafu, Aldair, and Totti. The results are immediately visible to the success of AS Roma won the Serie A title in 2001